Waiver and Release
By creating your Natural Measures Cycling profile, you are agreeing to and acknowledging the following:
- Participation in physical activity as provided by Natural Measures Cycling, LLC and its amenities, carries certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of care taken to avoid injury. I understand and acknowledge those risks prior to engaging in any and every activity as provided by Natural Measures Cycling LLC. My participation, use and attendance in part or full at the studio is voluntary in all respects and I assume the full risk of any injury, illness, damage or loss (including death); which I may sustain as a result of utilization/participation.
- I do herby fully release and discharge Natural Measures Cycling LLC, their agents, officers and employees (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, and causes of action from injuries or illness (including death), damages or loss which I may have or which may accrue to me on account of participation in all activities utilizing; exercise equipment, products and Natural Measures Studio amenities. This is a complete and irrevocable release and waiver of liability. Specifically, and without limitation, I hereby release the Released Parties from any liability, claim or cause of action arising out of the Released Parties’ negligence. This waiver is a covenant not to sue the Released Parties for any alleged liabilities, claims, or causes of action released hereunder.
- This waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, all injuries to you which may occur, regardless of negligence, as a result of (a) your use of any exercise equipment, products and Natural Measures Studio amenities, (b) the sudden and unforeseen malfunctioning of any equipment, (c) our instruction or supervision, and (d) your slipping and/or falling while in or on the premises, including adjacent sidewalks and parking areas.
- I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Release Parties from any and all claims resulting from injuries or illness (including death), damages, or loss, including, but not limited to attorney’s fees, sustained by me arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with, Natural Measures Cycling, LLC.
- Natural Measures Cycling, LLC is not responsible for any loss or theft of personal property brought to or left on or in the premises and I release the Released Parties from any liability for such loss or theft.
- This release and waiver are intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law, and if any portion hereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall continue in full legal force and effect.
Photo/ Video Release Authorization:
- I grant to Natural Measures Cycling, LLC, its staff, and representatives the right to take photographs/video of me and my property in connection with the above-identified subject. I authorize Natural Measures, LLC, its assigns, and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Natural Measures, LLC, may use such photographs & videos of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
Where applicable, I am the parent or guardian of the minor who may participate in activities as directed at Natural Measures, LLC. I consent to all the above terms on his/her behalf, and warrant that I have the authority to give such consent.
- Parent and/or legal guardian of minor participant understands that by signing below, he or she agrees to indemnify Natural Measures Cycling, LLC their agents, officers, contractors and employees (collectively the “Released Parties”) against any and all liability to him or herself and child arising out of any use of the facility.
- Parent and/or legal guardian affirms that child is at least 10 years of age, 4’10” tall and weighs at least 100 pounds as required to participate in any Natural Measures Cycling, LLC, activity and/or event.
- Parent and/or legal guardian agrees to renew consent as may be required by Natural Measures Cycling, LLC.
- Parents must sign for their minor child/children in person.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
Natural Measures Studio (Natural Measures Cycling, LLC) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, Natural Measures (Natural Measures Cycling, LLC) cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending Natural Measures Studio/activities (Natural Measures Cycling, LLC) could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
- I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Natural Measures Studio (Natural Measures Cycling, LLC) and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Natural Measures Studio (Natural Measures Cycling, LLC) may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Natural Measures Cycling, LLC owner, employees/contractors, volunteers, and program participants and their families.
- I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injuries to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at Natural Measures Studio (Natural Measures Cycling, LLC). On my behalf, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Natural Measures Cycling, LLC, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Natural Measures Cycling, LLC, its employees/contractors, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation at Natural Measures Studio (Natural Measures Cycling, LLC).